What's New the Week of March 24, 2014
Beta version of the new Iteration Status page now available
Rally has released a Beta version of a new Iteration Status page. With the new page, you can:
- quickly view the most important information to keep track of your iteration
- view detailed iteration data as cards or as a grid
- easily view the parent-child relationship of artifacts in a hierarchical grid
- make rapid changes within a card or grid line without opening the detail page
- personalize which columns of data to display in the grid view
To use the new Iteration Tracking page, click Track -> Iteration Status and click Try New Version.
An introductory window will display with additional details regarding the new page. Click Try it Now.
You can submit any feedback on your experience with the new page by clicking Feedback at the top right corner of the page.
Defects fixed the week of March 24, 2014
- DE20430 - Unable to filter by owner on the Kanban Board
Contacting Customer Support
To contact Rally Customer Support, click the Contact Support link in the lower left corner of the Rally application.
What's New the week of February 10, 2014
Defects fixed the week of February 10, 2014
- DE18046 - Some users unable to re-rank child stories on a User Stories custom view